Monday, November 14, 2005

OMG...2day was good and bad...but mostly good

but first about yesterday

i woke up n got ready 4 church...OMG...i mighta survived @ tha game but we were singing a song n it went, "Sometimes when friendships crumble and fall a part we need 2 learn 2 forgive" n i started crying so bad....so i hadda go 2 the bathroom n wen i was crying n walking 2 the bathroom i saw delicious n he looked @ me...n i just looked down, then i saw molly n i asked her wut she was doin after church n then i saw mark mader so me n syd went n bugged him n taylor johnson w/ my sis taylor n aubrey after that i went 2 the store n then went back home...i changed n 8 a hot dog...then i went over 2 katies house 4 mollys surprise party...which was fun....we waited 4 molly n then wen she got there she didnt notice us til after a long time...like she looked right @ me but didnt notice me...lol n then we opened presents n my card didnt makes sense...after that we 8 dinner...chicken noodle soup...it was good...n then katie was maken a mess...jeeze...lol n then we tried 2 make her eat her cake but he wouldnt..n then we told her that it was toilet paper n then shes like "if u woulda told me it was ice cream cake i woulda 8 it" n then mark goes "its icecream cake" AFTER WE TOLD HER IT WAS TIOLET PAPER, then we watched 2 movies...the first one i watched EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT...BUT all i kno is sumthin about an adic n ppl switchen bodies, n then we watched bad news bears n then left...

ok 2day:

morning: woke up brung my stuff upstairs n then watched saved by the bell

bus stop: the bus was really late...

bus: nothin

school: GOD DAMN KATIE!! she told EVERYONE! o well...it was a lie neways

fashion: I NEED $3!!!! i told Emily...n i sed im goina die n it felt weird that i might b right, n then me n emily took pictures 4 her 2 put on her myspace

computer: i worked really hard

LA: Me: o yay danny remember wut ur doin 2night
Danny: (all excited) YOU?!?!
Me: no u already did, thats y we r doin this...
LMAO

then i got a pass...n i got scared...

study hall: i hadda go 2 student services...i was scared...i dont like my counseler

lunch: nothin really

health: speaker about adoption, im goina adopt wen i get older

ss: boring, OMG...i am soo mad...the 2 best pppl that were in that class one moved n the other moved 2 11 hr class

algebra: O M G!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO FUCKEN HAPPY!! I GOTTA 94% ON MY QUIZ!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS omg...wow i was soo happy!!!

science: carrie is so pretty n so cute...n molly is cute 2...lol

waiting 4 the bus: me n emily took more pictures

bus: LOL total girl secret moments...

home: nothin

now: waiting til 5:30 4 mom 2 cum n get me

later: b in pregnant from danny

2day: GIFT n being pregnant
2marow: the rock
wednesday: being pregnant agen
thursday: youth meeting
friday: NO SCHOOL!!! hopefully goin back 2 the doctor

Love alwaiz
Morgan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!!

No comments: