Monday, November 28, 2005

*sigh*

life sux

this morning i threw up n was really sick but it was prolly the one day outta the WHOLE entire year that i couldnt miss, i was NOT about 2 let erika down...but i think i should rethunk his reaction, its not how i thought it would b, got ready n then went outside n it POURING rain n i HAD 2 look good 2day so i stood in my garage n waited and then the bus came n i hadda hat on n i walked 2 the bus

bus: i really was nervous about 2day

school: i saw brandon n i wanted him 2 just take me away so i could talk 2 him b cuz i can share nething w/ him....*sigh* i still need talk 2 him about that one thing

fashion: it was really akward, i didnt kno wut 2 say 2 ne1...i felt foreign like i didnt belong i was talkin 2 myself n ppl thought i was crazy, @ least jessica was there 2 make me smile

computer: OMG...i am seriously SHRINKING!

language arts: i knew that this was either the last time he would talk 2 me or the last time we would b friends talking....but i gave him gum n kissed away my old life

study hall: THANK GOD! BRANDON N GARRETT WENT 2 THE LIBRARY!! I was soo happy...but i was sooo pissed @ life

lunch: i couldnt get his attention...so i was like damn it....this is the last chance i have 2 talk 2 him n i guess ill just havta tell him over the internet...

health: OMG HALEY ANNOUNCED IT 2 THE WHOLE WORLD! i knew then that i was in trubble

I FINALLY GOT 2 TALK 2 HIM!! I was walking 2 my 7/8 class and he was 4 sum weird reason he was in green pod n i went up 2 him n im like i REALLY need 2 talk 2...n hes like ok shoot, so i told him...n he reacted TOTALLY differnet then i thought he would, cant really say ne more...but...ya

ss: THE CLOCK WAS BROKEN SO I COULDNT TELL WEN I WOULD GET OUTTA THAT HELL HOLE!

algebra: i did pretty good 2day...

science: i saw Eric agen...n he saw me, i was seeing him everywhere by now EVERYONE but me knew wut he sed b cuz i had alyssa do it 4 me...n so im like um ok...n then my Science teacher wanted 2 kno so i told her...shes pretty kewl neways

after school: hung out w/ alyssa by my locker 4 a lil while n almost 4got my phone, me n alyssa were in really bad moods...she was really depressed about "it" n u ppl kno how i am wen it cums 2 ppl being sad...no matter who they rn she REALLY likes my scarf...so since i would c her 1st thing in the morning b4 we even got 2 school i let her wear it 2day...It made her smile, YAY!, i LOVE maken ppl smile...my fav quote is "I wanna b remembered as the girl that made u smile and brightened up your day, even tho she hardly ever smiled n couldnt brighten up her own day"

babysat n then went home,

8 n then im here, gotta work on my english homework, but i have NO ONE 2 email 2 print it off 4 me....b cuz i was goina ask danny

*uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Love
Morgan

No comments: