Wednesday, November 23, 2005

wow

Ok well 2day sucked

morning: woke up n got ready, i hadda feeling that 2day was goina b a HORRIBLE day

bus stop: i 4got my camera so i hadda go get it

bus: i almost cried b cuz of last night, i cant wait til Erika n I have another sleepover...there is SoOoOoOoO much i gotta tell her

school: Molly was haven a bad day (@ the moment i cared...now...i dont)

fashion: I HATE MRS. BANNON!

Computer: i seriously hate my school

la: @ least i gotta lil laughin in 2day...we were possta b workin on our papers but i was taken pix of danny...n my computer wouldnt work

study hall: ......................i was crien almost the whole time...on the 1 outta like every 2 months that i wore makeup, so my makeup got ruined...by this time i hate molly

lunch: i didnt eat alot, didnt hava appetite after study hall, n Eric wasnt @ lunch so i couldnt take his pic 4 Erika, Sorry Rika!

health: went over our exam; turned in our CE n we gotta hang out n do absolutly nothing, n then i started crying agen b cuz IDK wut 2 do nemore...theres nothing i can do, i am so stressed out theres 2 much goin around in my head. AAAHHH Y DOES LIFE HAVTA B SO DIFFICULT!!!

ss: took notes...did nothing, joe cums up 2 me w/ his arms open wen i got 2 ss n class n then gets like really close 2 me...n he goes....no i dont wanna hug...i wasnt in the mood 2 give him a good cum back...so i just walked past

algebra: no teacher agen...so max made this turkey w/ his hand n wrote 2 devin from max, well devin took it, crossed out her name gave it 2 chris, chris crossed out his name n gave it 2 craig, who did the same n gave it 2 Jacob who crossed out his name n gave it 2 me....n i crossed out my name n gave it 2 eric who then crossed out his name n gave it 2 aaron who crossed out his name n gave it 2 rosie who crossed out her name n gave it 2 Jessica who crossed out her name n gave it 2 Alexa who crossed out her name n gave it 2 Dylan who crossed out his name n gave it Ahsley who just gave it 2 Eric who gave it 2 Devin who crossed out Ashley's name n gave it back 2 Max....wow so the paper hadda hand turkey on it n sed happy thanxgiving, max, n then 2 ALL those ppl...it was fun

science: ignored molly, n then caitlyn hadda shadow n then i told carrie how erika is goina shadow me, YAYAYAY!!!

babysitting: me n caden played in the snow

now: *sigh* seeing if i can spend thanxgiving w/ my mom

later: nothing call me!

Love
Morgan

No comments: