Thursday, November 17, 2005

oww

Ok so last night was soooooooo much fun

but 2day, it was worse...it was crazy

morning: i was dancing around b cuz i couldnt believe that last night was real

bus stop: omFg! it was soooooooooo effing cold

bus: bus evacuation....WOW...it was so interesting...i got my goal 4 the day, jumping outta the back of a bus 2 times on the friggin cold n icy ground

school:of course i hung out w/ my possi, dillon wasnt there tho...it was weird

fashion: emily failed by one point b cuz she cant parrellel park, o well...n we talked about our issues...she missed alot...

computer: tooka test n then i fooled around on the internet n found an awesome screen saver
la: um...talked 2 danny of course...n i am goina make him a scrap book page about himself...its goina b so awesome, its goina b his chirstmas present...i have tons of pics of me n him wen we were little...n im bringin my camera 2 school on tuesday 2 take pics of him @ school

study hall: well...garrett n cody went 2 the library which was good b cuz i wasnt really ready 2 talk 2 garrett agen yet, i went n bugged my wonderful best guy friend 4 money, he is so awesome, i love him so much, n then ralph got mad @ sam b cuz I wouldnt give him 75 cents...lol

n then sam n i saw eric so we shouted "Amandambdab" thats how we promounced it but its not spelt like that

lunch: i was like sooo hyper, i think...lol

health: We were possta b studying but me steph n haley talked about how me n steph r goin 2 the movies 2night @ midnight. n then on monday is jons birthday so i made him a card...

ss: she collected our projects n then we had 40 mionutes 2 do NETHING...it was fucken awesome!!!, alex n joe were playen hockey w/ coins n i was their judge. so then we were throwen the coins in the air n catchen em...lol that was fun, n then i looked @ old year books w/ Meghan and Pauline


algebra: tooka test...I THINK I DID GOOD!!

science: worked on our projects

stayed after a lil 2 work on it...b cuz i had 2nd flight buses

as i was going down the stairs i saw eric n i started laughing...n dont ask me y...

then i went outside n waited w/ alyssa n then danny hadda stay after b cuz he missed his bus b cuz he was worken on sumthin so he asked me n angela 2 stay after w/ him angela couldnt but i told him i would...so we went online n talked 2 eachother...it was alot of fun...n then i gave danny a hug n cassie gave me a ride home...

now: eatin mac n cheese

later: conferences n then meeting

love ya all

THINKING ABOUT *H*I*M*

Love
Morgan

No comments: