Wednesday, November 16, 2005

interesting

ok soo 2day...it was ALOT better than yesterday...thank god i have friends!! but i am crying right now b cuz my jaw hurts so bad

i woke up @ 5:30 n well wen i take showers in the morning i fall asleep but i needed a shower b cuz all hot n sweaty n really sick....so i tooka shower....

bus stop: nothing really...i didnt really talk b cuz im not possta

bus: didnt really talk

school: me n alyssa walked around n then i went n sat by my possi n didnt talk til katie sed so morgan wut 2 guys like u? n then i sed i dont wanna say n then i talked 2 scott n molly about my jaw...they seemed like they really cared

fashion: i missed emily soo much, i hope she did good on her drivers test....

computer: just goofed off the whole time

language arts: we gotta make stuff pretty...

study hall:interesting day, sumtimes i feel bad 4 erika b cuz she cant be there, well me n garrett were talking.....the only reason i didnt skip 2day was b cuz sam begged me 2 go 2 study hall, n then she prcatically begged me 2 sit by garrett n brandon....well garrett says he doesnt hate me...but i kno 4 a fact that he does...n i kept goin on n on n on about Delicious....n then me n garrett shared wut we sed the first time we saw eachother....well accually he told brandon who was possta tell sam 2 tell me...but he wouldnt...but then sam told me suthin that i told garrett n had told brandon wut me n erika had sed the first time we saw garrett so brandon sed that he would tell him wut i sed if garrett told him wut i sed...so then i sed no i dont want brandon 2 kno so i told garrett wut erika n i first sed....well the first thing erika sed was "You get the short one...." but u gotta kno like the WHOLE ENTIRE story 2 think that its kinda the funniest thing i have ever heard....so u cant ask, unless ur erika n u dont kno y i find that soooo funny

lunch: i had 2 eat i was sooooooo hungry.....so i did, i hadda cheese burger n fries....

health: i cried b cuz of the movie

ss: i didnt have my book or my packet...o well

algebra: i hava test 2marow...

science: i love molly...shes awesome

bus: i did my science homework b cuz i have soo much 2night

now: doin homework

later: GIFT....

love,
Morgan

No comments: