Wednesday, November 23, 2005

tahnx 4

ok ya im goina copy Erika, get over it...it was a good idea so im goina do it...besides i got her permission....lol

thankful 4:

Erika: the best friend i have EVER in my entire life have ever had, I seriosuly do not kno wut i would do w/o u! Erika, u r more than wut i need...ur alwaiz there 4 me...u can act so happy even wen u r sadder than u ever have been. You act like ur my big sister n u alwaiz look out 4 me! U r honestly the best I <3>

Sam: hun, u make study hall sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! Ya they both r REALLY immmature n need lives! I LOVE YOU!

Danny: u can alwaiz make me laugh so hard...we have been friends 4ever!!! i think u were the 1st best friend i ever had, i kno how close we were in like 1-4th grade n then i ditched u b cuz u were "uncool" im really sorry! I love ya!

my mom(Candy): mom, i love you sooo much! u have changed so much over the past couple months n i love it....uve turned in 2 a mom that i wanted but never had!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!

my other mom(Monika): wow, u do sooooooo much 4 me, u were there wen i didnt have my mother there...I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!! i will never 4get u!!!

Patrick: lol i love you!! thats all i gotta say

Emily: I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! U brighten up my day!

God: u made everything n u never made nething i cant handle...n i gotta keep rememberin that specially right now, i love you tons!

if i 4got u...tell me...but if ur not on here...not 2 b mean but i think i got everyone that i wanted on here...but just remind me...n ill c if u were possta b on here!

love alwaiz
Morgan

No comments: