Tuesday, November 15, 2005

whao

well 2day was well idk...

morning: i woke up @ 6:38 n got dressed grabbed a donut n a juice thing n left

bus stop: alyssa gave me her jacket b cuz shes nice

bus: um...we talked

school: idk how i feel about nething ne more

fashion: OMG...im goina miss emily 2marow!!!

computer: concentrated on my computer

la: alotta ppl from that class saw me n danny last night...n sum will c me 2marow...aahh

study hall: i skipped bcuz i didnt wanna c garrett....well not excatly skipped...i was there...n then i left, "I hadda pass" 2 fashion, so me molly n kirstie went up 2 the fashion room n worked on our snowmen

lunch: i did my algebra homework...n i was about 2 cry

health: we wrote a reflection paper on mrs schlag...n then watched For the Love of Nancy

ss: agen boring

algebra: boring...i hate it

science: i am REALLY good @ that stuff

waiting: we stood inside n i talked 2 alyssa

i decided i dont feel like goin 2 the rock....so i skipped

bus: nothin really

didnt have my key so i waited

now: about 2 like fall over n die

later: notin call me...

love
morgan

No comments: