Thursday, November 10, 2005

la la la

Ya sooo....my day
woke up n i was sooooooooooo cold that i left my pjs on n threw my clothes in the drier n put em on 5 minutes b4 i went outside...lol

bus: um nothin really, robin got outta school @ 10 2day 4 "a dentist appointment"

school: beths cuzen died...:'(

fashion: told emily more about my sucky life n then i told her good things about my life like Erika is sleepin over 2marow night

computer: "this is the most boring class ever" silence "i smell good 2day"

la: i told danny not 2 tell allyson

study hall: garrett was being nice 2 me..a lil...not totally tho

after school: just hung out w/ sum ppl, n then walked 2 my moms

now im @ the hospital w/ my mom n aunt n i am goina do my grandparent interview

if u need me i will b @ the hospital til about 10 n i have my cell sooo call me

676-4370
or im me @ iplayvball4life
or email daddysangel@new.rr.com

love
morgan

No comments: