Monday, November 21, 2005

WOW...a day is a day...its a monday but it was a better than usual monday n i am in an unusually good mood 4 how my weekend was

well lets c

last night my mom n i watched r shows...well usually she goes 2 bed about midnight n i watch tv...well we watched tv til midnight n then she was goina go 2 bed but we talked 4 3 hrs about everything...i told her my issue...she thinks i should go 2 couseling...so im goina try it...but then @ 3 shes like we should watch a movie n thats wen i usually go 2 sleep....im like fine...bcuz she didnt hatva 2 work 2day...so we watched the Wedding Date n it got done @ like 5:45 so i got ready 4 school....n i wasnt crabby @ all 2day...i was totally fine b cuz i dont need sleep usually...well ya got all my stuff 2gether

bus stop: alyssa wasnt there

bus: didnt talk...b cuz @ the time i wasnt in a good mood

school: i told molly that if i c him i will really try 2 kill him

fashion: we hadda sub so everyone just screwed around

computer: nothin major

la: lol danny is sooo funny!! i love Language Arts now!

study hall: OMG...ok i will....ya molly i am bad @ b in mad...o well...but we hadda interesting study hall...me n garrett planned my party....i gotta tell sum1 sumthin....otherwise i am in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much damn trubble...i gotta mountain dew so that i could have sum sugar

lunch: nothin really...HEY HEY HEY...guess wut i am goina hear ALOT about...Eric gotta 7 point buck! OMG...we looked @ the PCMS yearbook...n Y THE HELL DID I GO OUT W/ SUCHA DORK?!?!?! lol i miss talkin 2 him...o well...

health: we hadda speaker...it was interesting

ss: "We tooka quiz" we gotta 100% it was a class quiz...i was picking on scott...fun fun fun

algebra: I GOTTA 88% on my QUIZ!! OMG...i am soo happy!

science: i couldnt move like @ all

waiting: i didnt ride my bus b cuz "i missed it" so i rode my moms bus...

bus:WOW...i gotta say it was VERY INTERESTING!
me: write down everything im possta say
.....:(writes)...I am awesome
me: sign it so ppl dont think i am insane
.....: me
me: niiiice

....: jeeze shes home but she couldnt cum n get me?
me: lol watch the same thing is goina happen 2 me...

i get home n my mom is there...i hadda pay her $4 2 get her 2 bring me home...lol im insane

now: waiting 4 rik2 get home so i can ask her sumthing n tell her sumthin

later: nothin...call me!

THINKING ABOUT *H*I*M*

this week:
2day: nuttin
2marow: school...shine meeting
wednesday: school
thursday: hangin w/ my fam
friday: prolly sleepin @ Emily's well its either wednesday, thursday, or friday night....prolly either wed or fri b cuz saturday is totally open...well i hope it doesnt stay that way
saturday: just told ya
sunday: nothing

love
morgan

CUM ON PACKERS...LETS KICK ASS!

No comments: