Monday, November 07, 2005

OMG

OMG....im goina cry just talkin about my day

1st i got up this morning n straightened my hair n put it up

bus stop: OMG...ya i kno Alyssa, Brandon n Garrett hate me, well Alyssa doesnt but Garrett n Brandon do which made me cry

bus: megan is sooo dumb!

school: OMG...he walked by n i just started shaking sooo bad n i cried n cried n cried ok this is me n molly
Me: OMG...molly im shaking
Molly: y?
Me: b cuz i am sooo depressed n i love him so much
Molly: y r u depressed
Me: OMG...
Molly: o ya...lol

fashion: OMG...the same thing happen 2 me n emily @ the same time, its realy weird

computer: John, ur the best, u alwaiz make me laugh

la: OMG...WE R GOIN 2 TENNESSEE!!! ITS GOINA B AWESOME!! danny is goin n hes maken brandon go n i sed that me n erika would work on john, lol n hes like o ya go bein 15! lol inside joke

study hall: OMG...WOW...um...YA...well...um...lets c here....sooo i told sam in la that i was NOT sitting by Garrett 2day but she wanted a table next 2 Brandon n soo she looks @ me b cuz accually garrett n cody got the table next 2 them n so we got the table next 2 them, n so then we got 2 get stuff from the machine so i did my usual give sum 2 Brandon n Ralph, well i usually give sum 2 garrett n wen i was given the money 2 brandon n ralph hes like o shes just trien 2 make me jealous, n im like do u want sum? n hes like now im a rich kid remember? so then i mocked him n wen 2 get my food, n then the real "fun" (it was not fun) started, ill tell it in conversation order:
Garrett 2 Cody: tell morgan *who knows wut, only garrett n cody kno*
Cody: garrett says hes sorry n he 4gives u n he loves u
Garrett: SHUT UP CODY!
Me 2 Cody: tell garrett 2 fucken get over it b cuz its a fucken rumor
Cody: *repeats wut i sed*
Garrett 2 Cody: tell morgan that ya its a rumor that she started
Cody: repeats
Morgan 2 Cody: tell garrett OMG NO I DIDNT
Cody: morgan says ya she started n shes sorry
Me 2 cody: SHUT UP CODY!
Garrett talkin 2 sam: Brandon will go out w/ u if Cody goes out w/ Morgan
Cody: Morgans 2 fat 4 me
Me: o darn
Cody talkin 2 sam: Brandon will go out w/ u wen pigs fly, n Morgan i dont think ur goina b flien netime soon
Sam: OMG...that was mean! Cody ur fat
Me: OMG...Cody is friggin skinny, him (points 2 garrett) on the other hand is really fat, n pigs do fly, erika's pig flies
Cody: u eating a pig n it going 2 heaven is not flying
~*~so that was my study hall~*~

lunch: um ya i cried...n i 8, but no one could tell i was crying n omg sooooo priceless!! Ok so im like hey sam watch right wen we walk past his table hes goina laugh @ me, n thats exactly wut happened...lol

health: OMG...haley is sucha sweetie, i love ya haley!!! shes like aaww now i feel bad 4 u b cuz i was crying agen n shes like wuts rong n i told her, OMG...she soo nice, im goina meet her brother soon!

so we r walkin n i c him n shes like dont look dont look so im like ok im goina close my eyes n u tell me if i walk in2 nething...then i didnt c him n i walked fine n then she sed felt bad 4 me agen

ss: um...boring

algebra: DAMNIT! cried agen b cuz everything is goin wrong

science: molly n i talked...n we r doin atoms...SO EASY!

bus ride home: i spilt my stuff ALL over the bus n THE NEW GUY was right there...lol im a spaz, n then i was crying agen, o god, i dont wanna go 2 school 2marow

n then i couldnt w8 2 get home n talk 2 erika soo i did...

i love her so much~!

so yes that was my HORRIBLE day

but hey, chocolate HEALS THE HEART!

Love alwaiz
the qt w/ the ponytail ;-)

No comments: