Tuesday, November 08, 2005

OMG...wow...

ya 2marow i gotta walk 2 school, thats goina suck, o well...ill get over it, hopefully getin the chance 2 sleep in will accually

cept it messes up my outfit, damnit...o well...my signed shoes should look good, i mean they do have erika writtin all over em which makes em look sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! lol

u kno wut, Ellie, Sam, Sean, Emily n My mom were right, its not goina b that bad, im goina live...its already starten 2 settle down....it makes me feel sooo much better, *phew*

:) still not in a good mood even tho i have been accepted @ my dance academy, im in Level 5, its a level lower then wut i ended w/ but ill work @ it...it will hopefully help me loose weight 2....YAY!!...

im not goina b in a good mood til she is, b cuz thats wut i am, a loving friend...:)

Love alwaiz
Morgan

No comments: