Saturday, November 12, 2005

2day was so much fun!!!

OMG...

i got up @ 10:30 n cleaned my room n then erika got there n then we hung out there 4 a while n talked n then i cleaned my room a lil n then we "walked" 2 subway

subway n other places: accually we gotta ride from mom...lol we R NOT wearing garbage bags!!! n so we saved money n OMG...we r soo lucky we did, we went n got $.50 sodas n then went over 2 the gas station n got a bag of chips 4 $1....n then went back over 2 subway n got r subs N OMG...we WERE $2 SHORT!! omg...so we called garrett but he was @ his dad's so we called my aunt n she came n brought us $2....after that we walked around town...it was fun...we went 2 Family dollar n looked @ stuff...im goina wear erikas underwear over mine...n then we went 2 this one place n my aunt was there looken 4 stuff 4 her grand daughter....so then we saw this fat kid in a BP football sweatshirt n i sed, "only hot guys wear those...well that i kno of..." well i guess i was wrong but of all the guys that i kno have those sweatshirts...they r hot....sooo ya, n then we went over 2 oscos n she told me about her mom maken her talk about _______ n where 2 get _________ n wut they look like. N then we go outside n there was a GBP licenses plate so erika made us go back in 2 Osco's n look n we didnt find ne1 so then we sat on the grass outside of Osco's n hoped that they would cum out...n we were talkin about BP n this one lady is like r u goin 2 the game n were like yan she sed ya go priates or sumthin like that...n so then we went back 2 subway n got taylor a sub, n then we sat outside n erika hadda pee so she told me NOT 2 go w/ her...LOL inside joke so she goes back 2 subway...lol

then my dad picked us up

car: we asked eachother ?s n then ya that was pretty much it...cept 4 i sed no drama...that was important...

GAME! OMG...i accually had fun...lol ______ got me a ticket....lol u gotta understand me n erika...n so we went n went 2 the front n sum son a bitch was there...wut a jerk...n then me n garrett faught over who got 2 stand next 2 erika...n then he left n called me a bitch n i didnt care @ all...but ppl think i did...i dont...n then i sed that i could handle it n erika started laughing @ me...*deep breath* i guess ill havta proove it....n then eric went n got food...n then we ended up in the back n then erika brought "it" up....LOL that was pretty funny...n OMG...Kersten...AAHH...n then we went up 2 the way top n damn it was cold...n then erika n i were 2 short 2 look over the wall...so we went n stood @ the end...n the second i looked out 10000000 things rushed 2 my mind things i didnt kno were still in my mind...n then OMG...it started raining like hell...i thought i was goina die there n then...OMG...WoWoWoW....after 2 seconds i was wet 2 the bone...holy shit...n then i didnt wanna sit b cuz i didnt wanna get my butt wet...sooo after a while i decided 2...n then after it almost stopped raining my dad made us leave wen were loosing like really bad....

car: well...it was a lil more lively between me n erika than it was on the way there...we talked about everything n nething...n then we called garrett...n sang 2 him...LOL...n then after a while i was a lil quiet...n then garrett called back...erika talked 2 him...n well...ya...n then erika gave me a hug n then we talked about how she is goina make it happen by christmas....lol n then she knew like every other song...n we kept thinking the same thing like she got it...


got home...tooka shower made a pizza n now im hangin on the net while my dad is out w/ Christy...*deep breath*

Love
Morgan

LOVE YA ERIKA!

No comments: