Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bold All That Apply To You:
x Im Bored
x I have watched more than 50 Disney Movies In My Life
x I Have A Boyfriend
x I Have atleast 2 Cats
x I Hate President Bush
x I Think That Gay Marrige Is NOT Bad
x I am A Girl
x I Am A Boy
x I Want To Be Married By 25
x I Am All For Love
x I Think Age Doesn't Matter When It Comes To Love
x I Think This Is A Retarded Survey
x I Hate The Word Retarded
x I Think The Word Gay Is Over Used
x I Work Out
x I Am Hungry
x I Like The School That I Will Be Attending This Year
x I Am A Virgin
x I have Kissed Someone

x I Have Self Confidence
x I Think That Life Is Beautiful
x I Have A Good Reltionship With My Parents
x My Brothers And Sisters Are Annoying
x I Dont Know What I Would Do Without My Boyfriend
x I Have Dated A Guy For More Than A Year Before
x I Like The Movie "Gone With The Wind"
x I Could Watch "The Wizard Of Oz" Over And Over
x I Love High School
x I Love The Color Black
x I Love The Color Pink
x I Want More Than A Bachlor Degree In Collage
x I Want Lotz Of Pets In My House
x I Hate Science

x I Love Math
x Algerbra Is Easy For Me
x I Have Made Out In An IMAX
x History Bores Me
x I Love Cherries
x I Think Yellow Is A Pretty Color
x I Like The Name MacKenzie
x I Watch The OC
x I Think Adam Brody Is Hott
x I Think That The Friends TV Show Should Not Have Stopped Running
x I Like Horror Movies
x I Have More Than $100 Dollars In Savings
x I Think That Leonardo DiCaprio Is Hott
x I Want To Look Like Paris Hilton
x I Love Cats
x I Love Dogs
x I Want This Survey To Be Over

No comments: