Saturday, November 19, 2005

ok nothin is goina happen 2marow....

so

Friday

after waiting 4 the pizza it got here n we 8 it....

then Taylor got home n we almost killed eachother, i have briuses all over my face....

then my mom came n took us 2 Fleet Farm n i didnt even wanna go buuuuuut...i was O SO HAPPY i did...first i saw my aunt whos from Michigan...n as i was standing there...of course i was looking around...n all the sudden i c sum1 kinda walkin towards me outta the corner of my eye....so i looked...n it was......HANK/HENRY!!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOOO HAPPY 2 C HIM!!!! I MISSED HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I gave him a hug n he sed that he saw me n Erika @ the game in Oshkosh last week, n then im like u didnt c Eric? hes like um...i dont member...i was just so happy 2 c u guys...:) I LOVE HIM!!! I am haven a TAP party soon, so ppl that went 2 TAP getta cum...but then John n Garrett n Chlc n Cassie cant...so its goina b kinda a TAP/Christmas party...so if u went 2 TAP n i still have contact w/ u....then ur invited...n 4 ppl like Hank/Henry...hopefully ppl that i talk 2 c him....n then after that...i tried 2 lose my family so i was walkin around n after like 10 minutes...i saw hank/henry agen....n so he goes...they went that way, n i sed im trien 2 lose them..n then his dad laughed @ me...n im like o hey

then we went 2 the chrio...that was fun, my hair is short

then the grocery store...that was fun

then me n my mom n cooper hung out

@ about like 10, i found out sumthin i REALLY didnt wanna kno...n its goina b w/ me 4 the rest of my highschol life unless i switch highschools n he doesnt

2day

OMG...patrick called me @ 8 n made me get my ass outta bed n babysit his daughter

so i babysat...we watched Veggie Tales like 10 times

then i came home...n then went 2 the mall n i saw lauren n then jodie made me give her ice cream

n then i walked around n then i went back by lauren n she didnt kno wut 2 get Jesse

then fazoli's

then kates

then home

then alyssa's

then church

then toy r' us...lol TAYLOR N I R SOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMMATURE

after that me n my mom n taylor went 4 a car ride, we showed my mom brandon, john, garrett, carl, n pauls houses, lol taylor n i r SoOoOoOo boy crazy

now alyssa caelwaerts is here...lol WE R GOINA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! we r playen 20?s only trubble there...lol, ppl that went 2 DC w/ me kno y

No comments: