Friday, November 04, 2005

meeting

omg that meeting was soooo f*cken messed up!!
my stomach hurt soooooo bad but i couldnt stop laughing, i havent laughed like that since like a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago!!!

~n i swear that guy hates us!!

O YA IM MARY!!!!!!!! ~erika if u want we can switch i dont mind...

ok soo i am like soo sick right now w/ a 100 fever but i gotta go 2 school 2marow b cuz i havta b in fashion b cuz i cant miss that class 2marow n then 10th hr i have a BIG ASS test (ALGEBRA!) n i swear if i dont ace it im goina get my ass kicked by my dad!!!!!!

ya soo i gotta get well...n wen im sick i DONT sleep @ all...soo im in trubble...i guess will havta deal w/ it

ooo, n ppl how didju like my hair 2day? i went 4 a wild look all i did was took a shower last night n got up this morning n put it up, n so ya ppl thats my natural curl...i should go 4 that look more often, i kinda liked it

my new thing
not thinking about him

Love
Morgan

No comments: