Sunday, November 06, 2005

im nowhere near perfect
i eat when im bored i fall for boys too easily
im vulnerable to their lies
im hoping that one daysomeone can get to know me
without me getting into a long story
i live by quotes that explain exactly what im going through
i make excuses for everything in my life im not perfect
and im glad because
i think that would make me
extremely boring

Every once in a while this unbelieveable
sadness comes over my heart & breaks it allover again.
Not because the way things are..
but the way things could have been

I sleep to dream and I dream because i know it's the only way we'll ever be together

its funny how someone you know becomes someone you knew..your best friend becomes your acquaintance..love becomes hate.. and the people that you were SURE would never leave you[ t u r n a n d w a l k o u t t h e d o o r ]

SILENCE is a girls loudest cry

I told myself I wouldn't cry,
but I told myself another lie


you know you had a good time when you can't tell your parents what you did.

it always rains the hardest on the ones who deserve the sun

Too many times I've been lead on...Left dreaming and fantasizing...Waiting for moments that will never appear

I cry in the rain so no one can see my tears

She says she dosen`t care butt
he look in her eyes and the tone
of her voice tells a different story

Friendship is more than just a phone call or a birthday present every year.
It is more than just a ride to the mall or a study partner.
It is a person who is by your side and sticks with you …
just when you feel you’re on your own

out of all i learned in life,
you always keep your friends
close to your heart..cuz they'll help you if you're
falling down


What do u do wen the only person that can stop ur crying is the one that made u cry?

Smiles and tears
giggles and laughs
Late night calls
cute photographs
I’ll be there for you till the day of my death
Best gurlz 4ever, till my very last breath


**find a guy who doesn't care if you laugh loudly,
chew with your mouth open, sing off key,cry
at the movies, or act like an insane person..
.&& all it does is make him love you even more***

you're afraid to become a couple because
you are afraid of losing
what you already have with each other
but LiFe is all about RiSkS
and it ReQuiReS you to JuMp
don’t be a person who has to ..
<<--LoOk BaCk& wOnDeR what they could have had

No One WAITS f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

love is like a butterfly the more you chase it, the more it [ eludes] you..
but if you just let it f l y* iT WiLL C0ME T0 Y0U
-- when you least expect it..

hot guys are always the best liars- - Laguna Beach <3

there comes a point in time where you stop being friends and become sisters~~ Laguna Beach

tank tops
Flip Flops
Ocean Breeze
Tennessee
Clear Skies
Hot Guyz
Sneakin Off
Things are gettin hott
Summer '06 is gonna ROCK!!!!!!!!

best memories are the ones you can`t explain ;; you just had to be there
it's those days where we sit around and do
nothing. it's the moments we laugh so hard,we cry. it's the way we look at eachother and know whats going threw each others head it's those stupid pictures and the jokes.those are the reasons we're best friends.

the late night phone calls
the frozen bra's
the empty ice cream cartons
the fun of believing in santa clause
the box of crumpled pictures
the marked up year books
the saved internet convorsations
the "oh my gosh how do i look?"s
the old class projects
the burn book of grade eight
...these years have been the best...
to bad we hadda graduate <3
Class of `05

aaww FLUCK IT!

Theres more cumin!

No comments: